"Well, I'd like to visit the moon
On a rocket ship high in the air
Yes, I'd like to visit the moon
But I don't think I'd like to live there
Though I'd like to look down at the earth from above
I would miss all the places and people I love
So although I might like it for one afternoon
I don't want to live on the moon "
-Sesame Street

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blargh.

Do you ever look back and wonder "I wish I was a kid again"?

Kids are so carefree, they don't give a crap about anymore more than "He took my juice box!" and sometimes I really wish I could go back and feel that way.

Nowadays, I feel heavier with every day that goes by, wondering "What the hell is wrong with people?!?!" I feel like every day, there's someone else disappointing the crap out of me, and making me lose even more faith in the human race.

I'm so frustrated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment